Dunmore Park, St Andrew's Episcopal Church And Churchyard
Alternative Names Dunmore Chapel
Site Type BURIAL GROUND, CHURCH
Canmore ID 139689
Site Number NS88NE 66
NGR NS 88993 88906
Former Region CENTRAL
Former District FALKIRK
Former County STIRLINGSHIRE
Datum OSGB36 - NGR
View this site on a map
NS88NE 66 88993 88906
NS88NE 4 89018 88922 Elphinstone Tower
NS88NE 24.00 88490 89195 Dunmore Park
NS88NE 40 88893 88537 The Pineapple
NS88NE 67 89244 88559 The Parsonage
Dunmore, St Andrew's Episcopal Church was demolished in 1962/63. Information from Demolitions catalogue held in RCAHMS library.
Wooden seat with 16th and early 17th Century carved panels removed to St Mary's Cathedral, Edinburgh.
ARCHITECT: (Thomas Henry Wyatt)
1850. Early English private chapel on Dunmore Estate.
The Builder, 14th August 1880 - 'Dunmore, Stirling, Church', obituary
(Undated) information in NMRS.
|Books and References|
Adam, W (1812) Vitruvius Scoticus: being a collection of plans, elevations, and sections of public buildings, noblemen's and gentlemen's houses in Scotland: principally from the designs of the late William Adam Esq., architect, Edinburgh
Page(s): Plates 75 & 76