Hawick, Weensland Road, Teviot Mills

© Copyright and database right 2014. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100020548.

Alternative Names Messrs Sime, Williamson And Co; Walter Wilson; Messrs Kenway And Co
Site Type FACTORY, TWEED MILL
Canmore ID 95718
Site Number NT51NW 76
NGR NT 5149 1544
Council SCOTTISH BORDERS, THE
Parish HAWICK
Former Region BORDERS
Former District ROXBURGH
Former County ROXBURGHSHIRE
Datum OSGB36 - NGR

Canmore Mapping
View this site on a map

 


Photographs

Showing 1–20 of 20 results

Item sort ascending DescriptionCollectionDateCopyright
SC 1135123 Vertical aerial view centred on Mansfield Park Rugby Ground with the woollen mills adjacent.  RAF National Survey (Air Photographs), 1944-1950  27/3/1946 RCAHMS 
RXD 274/1 Photographic copy of drawing showing plan, elevations and section of extension.    1919 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/10 Photographic copy of drawing showing plan, elevations and sections.    1919 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/11 Photographic copy of drawing showing plan of proposed extension.    1919 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/12 Photographic copy of drawing showing roof plan and section of Boiler and Economiser Builder.    1897 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/13 Photographic copy of drawing showing plan and sections of Boiler and Economiser Builder.    1897 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/14 Photographic copy of detail drawing of 30 horse power steam engine.    1888 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/15 Photographic copy of drawing showing site plan.    11/7/1863 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/16 Photographic copy of drawing showing details of alterations on shafting.    9/1897 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/17 Photographic copy of drawing showing details of alterations on shafting.    10/1897 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/18 Photographic copy of drawing showing details of alterations on shafting.    10/1897 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/2 Photographic copy of drawing showing elevations and sections of extension.    6/5/1919 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/3 Photographic copy of drawing showing floor plans of extension.    6/5/1913 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/4 Photographic copy of drawing showing plans and section of extension.    1913 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/5 Photographic copy of drawing showing plan.    1897 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/6 Photographic copy of drawing showing plan of Wilton Dam.    1899 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/7 Photographic copy of drawing showing plans, elevations and section of extension to Frame Shop.    1875 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/8 Photographic copy of drawing showing plan, elevations and section of additions.    1910 Curator, Hawick Museum 
RXD 274/9 Photographic copy of drawing showing plan, elevations and section of additions.    1910 Curator, Hawick Museum 
G 86534 PO Detail of E facing rear wall of Teviot Mill, showing both the original whinstone and the newer yellow sandstone masonry    8/1997 Roemmele, David 
  • 1
Charity SC026749